Friday 1 January 2016

January sketching challenge!

With the beginning of pretty much every new year, most people think about resolutions, things to improve from the previous year(s). I am no exception to this and hence came up with my resolution, which is to compose more music and to do this more regularly. Therefore, I have decided, somewhat ambitiously, to sketch a new piece of music every day, which will then be uploaded to the public as evidence. After each week, I will give a blog post as an update and perhaps write something about the music too.
The only rule I have set myself is that the pieces should be at least about 1 minute in length, but apart from that it could be anything! I do this entirely for myself, however it would be nice if people would give feedback and perhaps even follow this challenge along.

Now enough said, lets start with today's piece!


No comments:

Post a Comment